CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ode To My Masseuse


(Nathan got me a spa day for Christmas and I finally got to use it. In celebration I wrote this little ditty.)


Oh, my masseuse.
Leann.
How do I count the ways?
Under cover of a dimly lit room
and an expertly tucked sheet,
You see the wide expanse of my broad, white, buttocks
not as a dimpled wasteland
But as a canvass on which to ply your art.
Baste me like a
Christmas Goose
And bake me for 60 minutes
Under the dulcet tones of
a pan pipe accompanied by crashing waves.
Make me forget that I am in a
J.C. Pennys.
Send me instead to Sweden, Shiatsu-land, warm towel-land
And let me die
as greasy as a pig in a rodeo.

Thank-you Nathan!

5 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

David got me a spa treatment for our first Christmas. I didn't fully appreciate it until they were forcing me out the door ;) Oh my word!! I just had a massage after Christmas. The whole family thought I was drunk because I was so relaxed. I am guessing that was the greatest hangover ever! Love the poem :)

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

girl, you make me laugh!!! You also make me look forward to Friday.... But girl, I'm going big time... 85 minutes. count 'em!!

Anonymous said...

Go big or go home Lynn...

The Johnson's said...

That is such a coincidence...I had a massage on Saturday too! It was truly a spiritual experiance, or maybe that was just the MoTab sings to Jungle sounds CD they had playing in the background.

Derek and Emily said...

This sounds much better than the Blackberry massage offered in Palm Springs!