CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

I guess I really shouldn't be so surprised.

This morning I woke up with a little rumbly in the tumbly. I went over what I ate yesterday, but nothing stands out. Hmm... let me see.


  1. Cocoa Puffs
  2. 1 lb. Sweet Pork Burrito with Mango Salsa that Nathan brought back from Denver for me
  3. Pizza
  4. Twizzlers
  5. Cookies
  6. Hot Tamales
  7. Doritos
  8. Chips and Salsa

I just can't imagine what it might had been.

By the way, I also shut all the meat of my forearm into an accordian door yesterday and I didn't cuss once!

3 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

That sounds like a day in heaven for my kids... and me :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though you are gearing up for the family reunion! I think I can.... I think I can!
Mom

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

weird, because this looks like the diet I've been on! I can't say much for the results, but it's REAL easy to stick to!