CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wait until you see Nathan jump on Oprah's couch!

So I have been thinking of cutting my hair for awhile as it is warming up and doing your hair when it is 120 degrees is no picnic. The other morning Nathan was watching me run the clamp of fire (AKA my straightener) through my hair and said "You have got to cut your hair. It takes way too much time." It was all the validation I needed. So I headed to the bookstore to pick up some magazines and called my good friend, Jen. She was in the same mindset so we went to her stylist and handed over our inspiration pics with shaking hands. Mine was of Katie Holmes. Let's face it, the girl looks good and I think my outcome was great.

It seriously took me maybe five minutes to style and I think it is so cute! Jen left the salon looking like a serious little hot pregnant mama. What can I say? We're bringing sexy back.

9 comments:

Derek and Emily said...

You look great!!! For some reason, I had this idea of not liking your hair short...maybe that comes from you walking off planes and us not recognizing you because your hair looked a ball of fire with some violet in it! But I love it! You look muy sofisticada (that's very sophisticated, for you bloggers that don't habla espanol)

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I was about to call you Joey from Dawson's Creek until I noticed it was you! Your hair looks fabulous (would I expect anything less?)! I am tempted to cut my hair, but I am holding on to make sure I am done having kids so they all get a chance to rip it out. My husband tells me to cut it all the time, but I am not quite ready. You are brave and it looks great! :) Enjoy the warm/melting weather... we just got to 40 degrees here!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

'Love it! You look young, hip and beautiful. Does Nathan understand he will now need to step up the cool factor himself? I'm thinking faux-hawk??

Layton Clan said...

Shoot dog. We had already brought sexy back.

We SO do not look like mormon mom's.

I can't wait to find something else to do together in some extreme way. That was WAY intense.

You're the best.

LOVE you.

Jen

The Beagleys said...

Love it!! It is sooooo cute Bethany! You look absolutely fabulous and there's no doubt you're bringing sexy back! ;)

Karine said...

Look at the hottie with a naughty body!! LOVE the sassy, and sexy look that you are rockin!
Loves,
Karine

Seth Price said...

Totally diggin' the new do.

Seth Price said...

By the way, Megan was over this weekend and we were revealing secrets. I told her that I made out with you our freshman year so.....if you could play along it would be great.

The Johnson's said...

Seth,
Like I would ever believe that once you had some Mac you'd ever go back...
Megs