CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

There's a glitch in the Matrix.

That's right, it's deja vu all over again. Just like last year, I have made it all this way through my bracket leading for the most part. However, my win could be ripped from me in one fail swoop if Kansas wins tonight. I would then be forced to cede to a victorious Shane whose beloved Jayhawks would have been crowned the champions. I have to say, Shane, that if I have to lose there is no one I would rather lose to than you. You deserve it purely based on your loyalty to a team that has disappointed you time and time again. Therefore, good luck sir and may the best bracket win.

3 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

To Heck with Shane... If the Jayhawks win, I win!!! Right now, of the top 5 in our office bracket, 4 are woman! I think the real winner this year is estrogen.

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Congratulations to your bro-in-law! We watched the last five minutes of the game, which turned into about an hour (or so it seemed). We would have watched the whole thing, but David had class. I don't want anyone to think he is slipping in his fanaticalness. Too bad for Memphis. If that guy would have just got the free throws... you might have won (if that's who you picked). Hope you're not melting yet. I would love that right about now!!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I notice I keep talking about the weather because I am JEALOUS as heck that everyone else is warm and it is still snowing here!!!! Save me girl!!! :)