CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

PhotoBucket Phun!

My cousin's wife came up with a cool thing on her blog so I thought I would be completely unoriginal and do the same thing. The rules are:

1) Answer the questions below
2) Take each answer and type it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the FIRST PAGE of results and post.


So here goes!


1. How old are you next birthday?






2. Where would you like to travel?











3. Your favorite place?











4. You favorite food?











I love cake in all it's varieties. It is truly ambrosia. And carrot cake and spice cake are not cakes.

5. Your favorite animal?










6. Your favorite color?














7. Where you live?








Odeley, vato.

8. Name of a past pet?













And he was this scary too.

9. Your nickname or screen name?











ophelias_posy

"There's rosemary, that's for remembrance; pray, love, remember: and there is pansies. that's for thoughts... There's fennel for you, and columbines: there's rue for you; and here's some for me: we may call it herb-grace o' Sundays: O you must wear your rue with a difference. There's a daisy: I would give you some violets, but they withered all when my father died: they say he made a good end,--"

10. Your middle name?























That my Aunt Lynn with an e next to her. Hence "Lynne".

11. Last name?












12. Your first job?















13. Your grandmother's name?


I actually am one of the few to have two grandmothers.













My grandmother was amazing opposite Rock Hudson.
















My other grandmother's name is one of my favorites - Noel.

14. What you miss the most?





I will leave you with this mystery - is it college that I miss or is it Bluto? Try not to stay up at night wondering about this!

3 comments:

Layton Clan said...

That is so fun. I just might have to try that game.

Thanks again for a fun night. We had a blast. Let's do it again, soon. You're the best.

Jen

Layton Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You just had to add the "e", didn't you???

You crack me up!

I did have to say that I find it interesting that you chose John Belushi over Gordon B. Hinckley.

What does that say about you?

I love you!