CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ready or not...

So Megan tagged me to share seven interesting things about me. Normally I shun these things, but as I am a little afraid of her I'd better do it.

    1. I can't go to sleep if any doors, drawers, or cupboards are open in the bedroom. It's really weird, I know, but it freaks me out.

    2. I consider Bread and Butter pickles the fifth food group. However, Nathan does not and therefore I must time my pickles wisely if I want any lovin'.

    3. In February I will be finishing my MBA. From that day forward, I will sign my name Master Bad A__ Bethany Jones.

    4. I have been to 17 countries including 5 that I have lived in. One of them is Liechtenstein. None of them are Canada. Seriously.

    5. I once saw Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch open for New Kids on the Block. You know you are jealous.

    6. I have worked for the Tate Gallery in London and Howard and Phil's Western Wear at Tyler Mall in Riverside, California. Guess which one I liked more.

    7. I love Chronicles of Riddick. Read what you will into that.

I know you are all fascinated by this journey into the mind of Bethany Jones. Congratulations on surviving the experience. I now tag Nathan, Jen L., Megan J., and Karlie. You're it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a little confused by your first interesting fact. Your sister cannot go to sleep with any doors, drawers, or cupboards closed. I thought that was a family thing. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.