CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Bethany's got back!


So after a few weeks of running, I measured myself to see how much junk I had unloaded from my trunk. In some cruel demonic trick I had actually gained three pounds. The conclusion that I have come to is this...


Running is evil.


So, I have decided to try a different method. I mentioned in a previous post that I am doing a detox diet. Yesterday was my one week mark so I decided it was time to check the hated measurements. I am pretty pleased with the results - I am down 5 lbs. and 7 inches! HOWEVER, not one millimeter was shed from my rear end. Curses! I am not deterred though and I am reluctantly embracing my bootyliciousness. I don't think that even I am ready for this jelly.

0 comments: