CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Chuck Norris?

A few years ago, I gave up my party affiliation out of disgust for the way that Democrats and Republicans act towards each other and the people they are meant to serve. I think I may have just regained some hope for the American political process...



"When in the course of human events..."
"Four score and seven years ago..."
"Old soldiers never die..."
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall..."
"CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED..."

Yes, it certainly does have a certain je ne sais quoi about it.

1 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I think having Chuck Norris' support helped Huckabee tonight at the debate. It would have been better if Chuck had been there himself. Not only is he the fourth wiseman (I can't say as there would have been three other wisemen there tonight. Whew! There were some moments, granted) with the gift of beard, but he could have roundhouse kicked the candidates in the head when they got out of line. Chuck Norris... all man, all the time!