CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This had better work or someone's going to pay.


Last night was the first official weigh in for "The Beagliest Loser", my family's effort to get in shape and feel great. Let's just say I stepped on the scale and thought "Ah yes, the time has come". Fortunately, it was not as bad as it could be, but it certainly was not where I want it to be. In an effort to get a jump start, Nathan and I are doing the Master Cleanse Lemonade diet for the next ten days. What is the Master Cleanse Lemonade diet? Unofficially, it is a process where you just keep drinking nasty tasting things so that you will actually be averse to putting anything in your mouth again. Perhaps next time I will just have my jaw wired shut. In the meantime, a hearty good luck to all of my fellow competitors, and may the person who is willing to ingest the nastiest stuff win!

1 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Maybe you should skip the Lemonade and just get to the heaving? ;) Good luck!