CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Step off Mr. Nobel.

I have been under the weather this last week so I haven't felt much up to blogging but I would be remiss if I didn't mention the plan for world peace I came up with in between hacking up my lungs. We don't need a UN, we don't need a G8 conference, we don't need NATO, UNICEF, or NAFTA. We just need one huge worldwide Killers concert.

Oh, Brother Brandon, how you and your band of Merry Men rocked my world.

I was wondering what kind of crowd was going to show up at the Magness Arena and assumed that our fabulous foursome were going to be amongst the older of the crowd but I was mistaken. There were, of course, younger teenagers but there were also a lot of people who looked to be in their late 40's/early 50's. I figure, if "Mr. Brightside" can bring people together from across generations, why not other social divisions as well? I think we need to get President Obama to host the next Middle East peace talks in between the regular set and the encore.


You can't fight after that, can you?

3 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Jealous... I haven't been to a "real" concert in years (I don't think Playhouse Disney counts... although Josh Groban might. He just doesn't inspire me to throw clothing up on stage, however). I am happy you had a wonderful time enough to volunteer them to bring peace to the world ;)

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Amen. And Amen.

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

So a group named The Killers will bring us World Peace. I must be getting old...

Feel better sweetie. Sure miss you!