CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ready or not...

I don't usually respond to tags (or is it that people don't tag me?) but this is for Lynn, the most Christian woman I know.

Eight Favorite TV Shows:

1. Arrested Development - Anyone who doesn't like this show should just stop reading right now because there is no hope for friendship between us.
2. The Office - If you don't know Michael Scott, you are Michael Scott.
3. 30 Rock - I nominate Alec Baldwin for the funniest man on television ever.
4. Project Runway/Top Chef - Same show, different medium. Both fierce.
5. Law and Order - The original will always be the best.
6. CBS Sunday Morning - They always do interesting stories on the news, culture, politics, etc.
7. Masterpiece Theater - The perfect way to end a Sunday.
8. Pardon the Interruption - I could listen to Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon all day, even when I don't know who the heck they are talking about.

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Laundry
2. Read the first 50 pages of "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime". Thanks Brooke!
3. Looked at a bunch of jobs
4. Edited some writing
5. Made a goal to run
6. Decided to put off running
7. Checked up on my dad
8. Had the third great night of sleep in a row

Eight Things I Look Forward To:

1. Jet Packs
2. Flying Cars
3. Wearing metallic clothes
4. Eating food compressed into pellets
5. The day that chub is sexy again
6. The day that ghostly white skin is sexy again
7. The day that Obama makes all my dreams come true
8. Thanksgiving

Eight Favorite Restaurants:

1. Ego Thai
2. My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
3. Joe's Barbeque
4. The Compass
5. Wagamama
6. Duke's
7. The one on the top of the Westin Kauai
8. Room Service

Eight Things On My Wishlist*

*See "Eight Things I Look Forward To" but replace Thanksgiving with a Jaguar E-Type.

4 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

And THIS is why I adore you.... Have a great week!

Auntie

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I agree with almost your whole list except for the jet packs. I am thinking they chafe. Your reunion looked like it was a blast. Hope you have a coat there in CO!

Karine said...

And to think, I thought I was the ONLY one who looked forward to eating pellets? We have too much in common!
Thanks so much for all your hard work and preparation for the reunion. It turned out AMAZING!
Love,
K-dawg
PS I am now determined to watch 30 Rock.

Layton Clan said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! I knew we were meant for each other. Our lists are so alike - especially wearing metallics. PLEASE COME BACK CHROME BODYSUIT!!!

Love you girl - oh, and miss you.

Jen