CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Karine would be so proud.

As most of you all know, the most anticipated movie in Mormondom since "The Empire Strikes Back" (Dude, the Force is totally the priesthood!) is coming out this weekend. That's right, you fans of all things Stephenie Meyer, we're talking "Twilight" (Insert girly screams here). I still haven't figured out what makes a vampire hot - do you know what they do?!?- but the books are a fun read so I am in for the movie. My friend Brooke and I have decided to get into the spirit of it and embrace our inner dorks by making t-shirts for the movie, so I have been tasked with coming up with some funny sayings. Knowing the infinetly creative minds of my fellow dorks (aka family and friends) I would love any suggestions that you might have. I will be sure to post a picture of us in our finished projects. In the meantime, enjoy the movie, Karine, as I am certain that you are probably already camping out in front of the theater!

10 comments:

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Okay, I TOTALLY will not sleep tonight.... my head is whirrring w/ possibilities!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

You could have an arrow pointing up to you and say, "Good enough to sink your teeth into." Dang, I should make my own! I am going with Stephanie Pickron and a bunch of ladies from your old ward. They are renting out the theater so we don't have to go with drooling teenagers (just drooling married ladies who should be ashamed of themselves... me included). I am hoping the movie is good. It kind of looks like a made for tv movie, but I will give it the benefit of the doubt (which is saying a lot since I thought that guy was ugly in Harry Potter). I hope you have fun!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

BEAR. It's what's for dinner.

The Burnhams said...

I guess it would all depend, Bethany...are you a "Team Edward girl" or a "Team Jacob gal"? Once we know that we can narrow down the possibilities (Bryce is babysitting for me so me and my sisters can go to the midnight showing)!!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Okay, from a more romantic perspective:

My Heart Belongs to Edward....

so does my Main Artery

Cheeky Kitchen said...

Pound it.

I am loving the ideas.

Here's a few I conjured up yesterday, while avoiding laundry:

Vamped Up
*
Edward
And Bella
4Eva
*
Fulll-Blooded
Vegetarian
*
Victoria
4
Secretary of State
*
Bite Me.
*
My husband
Is Pastier
Than Your Husband
*
Irrevocably In Love
*
Real Men Sparkle
*
Over My Pile of Ashes

I've got the t's and letters. counting down 'til tomorrow...

M. said...

My roomates and I are doing the same thing... one of them got a bunch of ideas off the internet... we're making them tonight.
1) Imprintable
2) Alice is my Stylist
3) Be a lover not a biter

I'll look to see if you come up with better ideas for us to use :)

Karine said...

I just saw your blog, and it must be said I think this is the best one yet, but I am a smidge biased! I am so thankful you have embraced your inner-dork, and come to terms that Edward and I have an amazing future together.
I thought a fun tag line would be: "My heart belongs to my husband, but my neck belongs to Edward!" (lots of teenage girls screaming frantically in the background, not to forget the shrillest voice of all, your cousin Karines!)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one that is totally pumped about the opening tonight!

-Shane

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

embarrassing confession:

I saw it Opening Weekend. No tee-shirt, but I was still there a half-hour before curtain time... My review: bad acting, heavy-handed directing, HORRIBLE make up. And I am SO going to get Book 2 tomorrow...