CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Many thanks...

Thanks, Mom, for letting me come and hang out with you the last few days. I am so excited about the wonderful things happening in your life and the joy that you seem to have reclaimed. It's a good thing to see.

Thanks, Dad, for working so hard for your family. We love you very much.

Thanks, Derek and Emily, for creating this...


None of the pictures I took could even compare. He is a wonderful addition to our family. No one else can throw up down the inside of my shirt with as much aplomb as little Ethan... and LIVE!

Thanks, Elder McLaughlin, for decided that you will figure out how to make your mission the best. We have all been there and you are in our prayers.

Thanks, Nathan, for knowing how important my family is to me. Also, thanks for working so hard and for keeping the big picture in mind. I am so proud of you.

Thanks, Arizona, for being a wonderful surprise to me. We didn't get along very well at the beginning, but I will truly miss you now that it is time to go.

And last of all, thanks, University of Phoenix Colorado Springs, for seeing how incredible my husband is and offering him a job there. We are looking forward to getting to know your town and my cousins better. I think we are going to be good friends very soon...

7 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Betany,

We really are ships passing in the night. I am so happy for you and Nathan and your new opportunity! If you are ever back in Arizona, we would love to see you. Keep us posted on your adventures!

The Johnson's said...

And thank you to my awesome sister Megan who :_________________________________________________________________________________________________________ (fill in the blank or reap my wrath).

Layton Clan said...

YOU ARE GOING?!?!?! Wow, this is amazing. You will have such great times in CO SPRINGS. Love that it is not TOO far away.

Oh, you two keep me on my toes.

Anonymous said...

We had such a wonderful visit with you. Thank you and Nathan so very much. I love our family and I love how close we seem to stay despite the miles that try to get in the way!

Thanks again!

Mom
XXXX

The Burnhams said...

Bethany,
I am incredibly ANGRY (and excited for you) at the fact that you are moving!! We get you for a little bit, and then you just up and leave...so traumatizing for me:)
Seriously, Colorado will be beautiful! You'll have to give me details on Monday night when we all get together (talk to Jen if you haven't heard that yet)!
Karlie

Anonymous said...

Are you telling me that ANOTHER nephew threw up all over you? Were you about to get on a plane back to Phoenix? Or go on a long car journey?

It's only because they never want you to leave.

Boscar will be jealous - he thought Hank was competition enough!

We love you!
Emma

Stephanie said...

We can't wait to see you snd Nathan. It will be so fun to have you guys in Colorado Springs!