CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Still, Still, Still.

Today is one of those beautiful snowy days where the flakes drift down without any biting wind or ice. It's that perfect powder that just settles on things and makes everything clean. So today I am in a festive mood, this being the first happy snow in about ten years. I don't know how long it will last, but for now I have Sarah McLachlan singing Christmas carols on and I am going to work on the Ward Christmas party and enjoy the gentle peace of the Earth at rest.

2 comments:

Strawberry Shortcake said...

The holidays get so hectic and overwhelming sometimes. I love, however, those beautiful moments when the world seems to stop for peaceful, warm moments and wonderful holiday music. Hope you are having a fun time in the snow!

Steve, Lynn & Brian said...

Best Christmas Music Ever! I wish we were closer to enjoy the holidays together. Have a great one.